Feb. 14, 2015
Accessing your Tagatoo account
- Do I need to create a new account to use Tagatoo?
- No. Tagatoo uses your existing Gmail/Google Apps account and credentials.
- How do I add Tagatoo to my Gmail?
- For desktop, you need to install Tagatoo Extension for Chrome Browser.
- For iPhone and Android devices, you simply need to download Tagatoo App and login with your Gmail credentials.
- Does Tagatoo support other email platforms?
- Currently Tagatoo is supported on Gmail and Google Apps accounts but support for other email platforms will be added in the future.
- What devices and operating systems Tagatoo supports?
- Tagatoo supports Android 4 and later, iOS 7 and later, and Chrome on Mac and PC. Tagatoo can be used on iPhone, Android devices, and desktop.
- How do I compose and send an email?
- Tagatoo composer is very similar to Gmail composer but it allows you to send your emails as a FYI, Question, or Request.
- Do both parties need to use Tagatoo for Tagatoo to work?
- You can use Tagatoo for keeping track of you ToDos and filtering items that are due for you.
- However, both sender and recipients of the email should use Tagatoo to take advantage of full functionalities.
- How is Tagatoo Inbox different than my Gmail inbox?
- Your emails will be tagged as FYI, Question, or Request when you receive them with one of these tags. Also actions like ToDo, Open, Update, and Due will be tagged to your emails as appropriate, making your inbox very organized and efficient. Tags can be color-coded to distinguish and find them easily.
- How is Tagatoo Sent different than Gmail’s?
- Your sent emails will be tagged as FYI, Question, or Request. Also actions like ToDo, Open, Update, and Due will be tagged to your sent emails as appropriate.
- Can I only see my FYIs, Questions, or Requests?
- Yes you can easily filter on FYI and/or Question and/or Request both in your inbox and sent and only see the filtered emails
- How do I keep track of my emails?
- You can assign due date and also set a reminder easily when you compose an email
- How can I keep track of Due items?
- You can easily go to “Due” tab in Tagatoo and filter your own due items as well as others’
- Can I create and track my own ToDos using Tagatoo?
- Yes. Simply go to “My ToDos” tab and create your home or work related ToDos list. You can set a reminder, assign a due date, and add watchers to your ToDos. You can easily filter your work or home ToDos as well.
- Where can I find more information about using Tagatoo?
- First time you launch Tagatoo, a help menu shows up for each functionality. You can also go to our website at www.tagatoo.com and to the “Help” tab for more information and guideline.
- How can I provide feedback and report issues?
- We appreciate and value your feedback and we believe it is crucial for continuing to offer high quality product and service to our users. You can send us emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On mobile apps there is also a “Feedback” button under “Help”, which you can click on and provide your feedback to us.
Security and Privacy
- How does Tagatoo communicate and is it secure?
- Yes, it is very secure. We are using https for all the communications to our server.
- Does Tagatoo store my contacts information?
- No. We don’t store your contact information or email addresses on our server.
- Does Tagatoo store my emails?
- No. We don’t store your emails on our server. We only capture email headers in order to identify them uniquely.
- How does Tagatoo tag my emails?
- Tagatoo server checks your inbox and applies tags/labels to them as needed. These are standard Gmail labels under a parent label named “#”. Like with Gmail, applying labels to Gmail are secure and Tagatoo uses Gmail API to do so.